White Chimneys White Chimneys is one of my favorite places to photograph a wedding. Back in July, I was asked to photograph for a gorgeous Bridal Shoot for Brides of Today. I was running around capturing shots of the beautiful White Chimneys landscape when I ran into the sweetest girl. Priscilla! She told me she was getting married there in a few months, and needed a photographer. Instantly we connected, and she decided I would photograph her day! Priscilla and Kyle are so sweet, they have the cutest family- and so much love for each other. It was an honor to watch her walk down the isle, hug her little girls, and walk around the gorgeous settings at sunset. White Chimneys has gardens, fields, and a spectacular bar. So Kyle and Priscillas wedding couldn't have been more perfect! It was such a joy photographing you two!
Lancaster Senior Portrait Photographer
Mariah, Mariah, Mariah. Where do I start with this talented, amazingly-haired, joyful being?
I was so excited when Mariah had contacted me to photograph her for her senior pictures. I had already known who this lovely girl is, because she's an INCREDIBLE singer. So, I've done a few facebook video stalking to hear her tunes. (Now you need to do the same.) It's a literal matter of time before this girl is more famous than Taylor Swift. So it was pretty key that we take some killer images, representing her unique style for her album cover in the future. *cough* Just kidding!
We ventured into Lancaster City, having SUCH a blast. I've been scouting some new and unique locations, and had been saving them for just this type of session. Free, creative, and colorful! Literally, Mariah can strike any pose, and just- have fun with me and go along with all my silly games. Which is totally awesome. I adore these images, and how they represent her truly! She's such a vibrant and beautiful soul and my camera couldn't get enough. Hense the long blog post, oops! Oh, and guess what! We did a session #2 in a field with a flowercrown, yup. I'm not kidding! Which is coming soon. I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite images! -Rebekah
Lancaster County Park Senior Session
Let's just talk about Haley and her senior session in Lancaster County Park.
She's the brightest, most contagious, adorable, funny girl. Literally, I can't even describe her- She's one of a kind. Let's just say a perfect session in Lancaster city, filled with SO much laughter and fun. This girl literally doesn't stop smiling, and it's the best thing in the world. I could not get enough of her on my camera. She's SO adorable. I love people who are just filled with so much life, and I have the honor of capturing them- it's such an honor.
We walked around Lancaster city, and then ended up at Lancaster County park for the rest of her Senior Session. It was a perfect night, one of our last warm nights for the season. So thankful for nights like these, and girls like these! We had a blast.. And check out those amazing hair whips. Literally, my kind of girl! Haley, there needs to be more of you in the world. :)
I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite shots!
Morgan and Neil had the perfect May wedding day! Thrifted chairs, a field filled with a beautiful weeping willow and their beloved friends and family, they said their vows for forever. So thankful to be a part of such intimate weddings such as this one!
Needless to say, 2014 was an incredible year. From getting engaged, to photographing some awesome weddings + sessions, to crazy car rides, delicious wedding cake, ridiculous reception dancing, getting my own engagement photos done, running in the rain, friends getting married, brothers getting married, plus me getting MARRIED (ah!), honeymoon'in, beach trips +getting published in two magazines, one book + wedding gawker.It's been a really, really great year. Each day I've been so thankful for, the ups and downs and the down right just fun days. Being a photographer is such a dream, and I've worked so hard to get here! This year I took on two interns, Ashley + Chelsea. Who will be joining 2015! I'm so thankful for their endless photographing and helping me SO much this year. So many emotions flood my heart thinking of this past year, so many funny times and memorable moments. We can't wait for what's in store for 2015.
So here's that end of year post of the ridiculous collection of photographs we've snapped throughout weddings/sessions this year. The moment we've waited to show these photographs, between the odd stares at weddings while testing light on a photo or just because we felt like snapping a picture. Beware of lots of ridiculous photo's with random guests just having fun doing what we love, caught-off-gaurd-moments (which mainly consist of me looking, terrible), crazy hair clips, and family members helping us out. This year has been awesome, 2015 we've got high standards for you.
Also, just a huge thank you to all who've supported and recommended RVP. It's truly noted, and goes a long way. We're so thankful for all of you. And thanks to all my awesome second-shooters and friends, who helped make this year a success!
Emily and Zach are quite the young couple. It's been an honor to photograph them before and now again!
Zach is now a Marine! He came back from boot-camp to see his lovely Emily, and of course we couldn't resist some fall photos with the gorgeous colors.
Wolfe Hollow in the fall is always a lovely place to photograph. The vibrant gorgeous colors, and with two lovers it's even better.
Here's a few of my favorites from our session!
Lancaster Pennsylvania Portrait Photographer | Rebekah Viola Photography
A little bit of what I've been up to!
Hi there! So, a new thing I'd like to call "monthly updates" basically just a fun little time for you to see some instagrams / hear about what I've been up to! I love to have personal relationships in my business, so I want you to be sure that you know me also! Winter months are always tough. Especially this one it has been fuh-reezing! Lots of snow + ridiculous temperatures. So, what have I been up to on these cold cold days? Well..
1. LOTS of Coffee, to keep warm + it's yummy.
2. Sitting at my lovely desk, always editing + taxes + new packing ideas! (YES!)
3. New logo + business cards, as most of you know! (Another YAY!)
4. Got my first pair of WARBY PARKERS! Some stellar eye-gear.
5. Playing way too much Settlers of Catan with my brothers + family. (We're all addicted.)
6. Trying out DELICIOUS new resteraunts with my friend, Noodles & Company = highly suggested, you won't be disappointed.
7. And of course, lots of smelly good candles for my room + office. Wood Wicks are always a favorite.
8. Finally got a lovely little plant for my office + added a little nature to my space.
9. Re-decorated slightly, added some inspirational wall art.
10. Photographed a ADORABLE newborn Tyler! (So fun.)
11. Shot some film, doesn't get much better than Raw film.
12. Got LOTS done with wedding planning! (Eek!) Picked out the venue, officially. Finished our Target registry + even picked out our wedding bands! Oh, and some lovely little golden goodness came in the mail also.
13. Drove around some snow covered roads near sunset with my fiance, got some lovely photos of him + the beautiful snow.
14. Started exercising + running more. Found out I love running in the cold and snow!
15. Asked my cute-to-be-sister-in-law to be my bridesmaid! YES!
16. Had a lovely first + last Valentines day with my fiance. ;)
17. Have been taking way to many cat naps, with this crazy kitty.
18. Started my monthly give-away!! Loved giving away some of my moms creations. (yeah, that's right EVERY month- something new +fun!)
19. Editing, lots of paperwork + learning tons about networking + advertising!
20. Snow. We've ALL been doing a little snow.
21. Had the ammmazing chance to catch up with my girl Kristi + photograph her adorable belly! I love maternity sessions!
22. Had tons of snow fun with my fiance tons of sledding + snowmobiling.
23. Taught my cutie niece to bake cookies. (she's the cutest thing.)
24. Had a mentoring session! So happy to help other photographers on their journey, and learn myself!
25. Shoveled snow WAY TOO MANY TIMES.
Well, there's a monthly recap of what I've been up to! So excited for things to come. xoxo-RebekahViola