Photography Bucket List
things we'd love to photograph
We're dreamers at heart, which is what lead us to creating a one of a kind bucket list!
Our inspiration comes from nature, culture, new places, exploring the exciting, or finding the extraordinary in the ordinary. We love to see new places, try new things, and experience the world. Having traveled all over Central America, Haiti, and Africa I love to photograph the world. Have a fun or unique idea? My heart is already leaping! Let's talk about the unique idea you have to capture your personality, your wedding day, your elopement or your unique love. Below are a few ideas that get my heart excited, but I'd love to hear any ideas of adventures that you have been dreaming of!
- Photograph a wedding in Antigua, Guatemala
- Mountain Top Elopement / Engagement
- Swimming Pool Engagement / Love Session
- Outdoor ceremony beach wedding
- Indoor couple/engagement session
- Bahamas/tropical island wedding
- Elopement in the woods
- Target Couple Session
- Home Depot Light Section Session (individual or couple)
- Key West Wedding / Elopment
Are you interested in any of these, or have a super fun idea?
We're always up for getting adventurous. Don't hesitate to shot us some cool ideas! We're known for striking deals when we get to cross something off our bucket list!